Book Report: “Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In”
· In this essay you will write a book report on “Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In” that includes not only a summary of key points from the book but you will also apply the learnings from this course.
· This is an individual If you need help in writing your essay, it is HIGHLY recommended that you leverage the resources available at the FIU Center for Excellence in Writing to assist you with this paper as I place a lot of weight on grammar.
· In your introduction, summarize the book and describe key lessons you learned. Make sure it is a STRONG introduction with a “hook” to interest the reader (me) into wanting to read more. Don’t forget to mention the book name and the authors.
· Make sure your conclusion is also strong and summarizes what you took away from it and if you would recommend the book to orders (Note: It’s OK if you don’t want to recommend it so long as you argue your point).
· Include a cover page with name, date, email and your unique LinkedIn URL.
· 1,000 word maximum, single spaced, and 12 point Times New Roman font.
· Make sure to use MLA-style in-text citations and include a separate page with your “Works Cited” list also in MLA format. This extra page does not count towards your 1,000 word maximum. Feel free to use sources outside of the book, just make sure you cite them.
· Use direct quotes from the book making sure to cite your sources properly with in-text citations.
2) Topics to Cover:
· Explain in your own words what the problems are with positional bargaining. What are the reasons it doesn’t work? Provide an example from the book or the real-world of positional bargaining.
· Define and explain the four points of principled negotiation.
· Identify what the most powerful interests are according to the book.
· Explain in detail what BATNAs are and why it is so important to know what they are when at the negotiating table.
· Mention at least two of the common tricky tactics (as defined in the book) and what strategies may be used to overcome them.
· If given the opportunity to get significantly more than what you think is fair, should you take it?
· When SHOULD and when should someone NOT negotiate?
· Describe which parts of the book make sense to you and which ones you think might be flawed.
3) Common Mistakes.
· Do not use “you” or “your” in the book report. This makes assumptions of the reader and doesn’t belong here.
· No bullet points. Indent your paragraphs!
· Do not ask rhetorical questions in your paper.
· Do not use informal language. Exclamation marks, questions marks, etc should be eliminated altogether.
· Make sure to read your paper OUT LOUD before submitting it. I am a stickler for grammar and will deduct a significant amount of points if your paper is not well written.
· Don’t tell the reader what you are going to do in your paper, just do it. (I.e. “Lets talk about…”)
4) How to Submit
· In the business world, contracts, business plans, executive summaries and other documents are almost always transmitted in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). As such you will be required to submit all your assignments in this format. So, please include a PDF version of your work
· Absolutely NOT There is a 0-tolerance policy here. If it is found that any portion of your essay was copied from a source without a proper citation, you will receive an automatic 0 in the assignment and be reported.
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from essayprohire
The quality of an essay is important
If you want to be successful in the essay writing world, it’s important to make sure that the quality of your work is high. A professional essay writer from us will be able to provide you with high-quality papers, and they will also have the experience necessary to write effective essays. This means that you won’t have to worry about any errors or problems with your essays – they will be perfect.
Our Customer service is top-notch
If you have a problem with your essay, or if you just need a little help writing it, then you should contact our customer service. Our customer service is always available to help you with whatever you need – from getting your essay correct to helping you with the grammar and punctuation. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to call us today!
Our offer on Unlimited Revisions
If you're looking for essaywriting help, then you should definitely consider getting help from a essaywritinghelpnow. However, if you're not sure what you need or whether you have the time or resources to do the research yourself, then you might want to consider getting unlimited revisions done by our team of experts. O
Our guarantee to Confidentiality
We understand the importance of confidentiality, and we will never share your personal information with anyone without your permission. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee that your essays will remain confidential. If you decide that you no longer want us to write your essays, we will still respect your privacy and will destroy all the evidence that we had of your work.
We believe that it is important to have a reliable and trustworthy essaywriter. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our essays. We take the time to get to know our clients, and we will always make sure that our essays are of the highest quality. We understand that not everyone is happy with their first essay, so we want to make sure that you’re always satisfied with the results of our work.
Our punctuality and quality
At our company, we pride ourselves on our punctuality and quality. We understand that it can be difficult to get essays written on time, and we’re here to help you out! Our writers are always available to help you with your essay, and we guarantee that you’ll receive the best possible product. We also have a strict no-nonsense policy when it comes to plagiarism, so you can be sure that your essay will be of the highest quality.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.