#4 Training and Development
Group Project – 1 page of ideas and slides with speaker notes
Post your individual ideas on the training needs of the sales team from the Unit 2 individual projects to the Small Group Discussion Board.
Please add your file.
For this assignment, your group will prepare a presentation for the sales manager explaining your training plan to assist the sales team in generating revenue.
From the indivdual plans posted to the Discussion Board, your group should select one of the identified needs on which to focus your training plan.
Once you have selected the need you will address in your training, collaborate as a group to develop a training plan. Use the Small Group Discussion Board to discuss and plan your approach.
Group Deliverable: 10–12 slide PowerPoint with presenter notes
You will present the elements of this training plan as a PowerPoint file. The plan should be consolidated into 10–12 PowerPoint slides (with presenter notes) for the purpose of presenting the details of your training plan to the sales manager.
Your presentation should address each of the following components of the training plan, although you may change the order:
· scope (topics to be covered)
· delivery method
o Address whether or not you will use technology as part of your delivery method. If you will use technology, explain what type and why this is appropriate. If you will not use technology, explain why you have chosen other methods.
· delivery timing
· means of evaluation
Include speaker notes in the notes section of your slides to expand and fully explain the ideas presented on each slide.
Individual Deliverable: 1 page
Like other areas of human resources, training programs must comply with employment laws and guidelines. Evaluate your group’s training program and address the following:
· How have you (or how should you) addressed the issue of equity in your training plan?
· How would you adjust your plan if one of the trainees had a disability that prevents him or her from from sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time?
· What are the possible issues with a training group that contains only employees in their 20s and 30s? How would you ensure that you are complying with relevant employment regulations in this case?
Individual Project 1-2 pages
Conduct a phone or personal interview with a Training Manager. Ask them to describe the role that training and development plays in their company utilizing the following questions:
· Who conducts the training and how often is it delivered?
· Who receives the training in the organization and what are the topics?
· What are the typical steps in the training process in your organization?
· How are your training efforts evaluated for effectiveness and efficiency?
Present your findings as a 1-2 page Word document formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
1. TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2. ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 1-2 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Discussion Board 4-6 paragraphs
As you develop the sales representative training plan, you are thinking ahead to the implementation phase. In your Discussion Board post, address the following:
· How will the culture of the organization impact the training and development process?
· What are the major challenges of implementing training and developing programs?
· Choose one of the challenges you identified and discuss how you would address this as the HRD specialist.
· How could others in the organization help you meet this challenge?
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from essayprohire
The quality of an essay is important
If you want to be successful in the essay writing world, it’s important to make sure that the quality of your work is high. A professional essay writer from us will be able to provide you with high-quality papers, and they will also have the experience necessary to write effective essays. This means that you won’t have to worry about any errors or problems with your essays – they will be perfect.
Our Customer service is top-notch
If you have a problem with your essay, or if you just need a little help writing it, then you should contact our customer service. Our customer service is always available to help you with whatever you need – from getting your essay correct to helping you with the grammar and punctuation. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to call us today!
Our offer on Unlimited Revisions
If you're looking for essaywriting help, then you should definitely consider getting help from a essaywritinghelpnow. However, if you're not sure what you need or whether you have the time or resources to do the research yourself, then you might want to consider getting unlimited revisions done by our team of experts. O
Our guarantee to Confidentiality
We understand the importance of confidentiality, and we will never share your personal information with anyone without your permission. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee that your essays will remain confidential. If you decide that you no longer want us to write your essays, we will still respect your privacy and will destroy all the evidence that we had of your work.
We believe that it is important to have a reliable and trustworthy essaywriter. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our essays. We take the time to get to know our clients, and we will always make sure that our essays are of the highest quality. We understand that not everyone is happy with their first essay, so we want to make sure that you’re always satisfied with the results of our work.
Our punctuality and quality
At our company, we pride ourselves on our punctuality and quality. We understand that it can be difficult to get essays written on time, and we’re here to help you out! Our writers are always available to help you with your essay, and we guarantee that you’ll receive the best possible product. We also have a strict no-nonsense policy when it comes to plagiarism, so you can be sure that your essay will be of the highest quality.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.