Benefits of Enterprise-wide Data Sharing
As identified in the CIC Case Study, a critical success area is the ability to have employees who possess the necessary knowledge and skills to fulfill current and future contracts. There are several areas where a business might need improvement, including: recruiting, hiring best- qualified candidates, tracking employees’ skills, and promoting and retaining employees. Over time, each of these might have its own IT solution. However, you know that if you could combine these into an enterprise-wide system, you would be able to significantly improve the overall business operations.
Begin your analysis by answering these questions:
1) What organizational opportunities are being missed when each HR function (as listed above) has its own “stove piped” data? (Provide an example)
2) What business benefits can a company realize if an enterprise-wide system is implemented? Identify how management will benefit from having additional information available.
3) What types of decisions could be improved if all this information were in one place and easily accessible to HR and managers?
As the Chesapeake IT Consultants Case Study states, the executives and employees have identified a need for an effective and efficient hiring system.
In the Section III of the Business Analysis and System Recommendation Report (Stage 3 assignment), you will be defining strategic outcomes, analyzing the current hiring process, and defining some essential requirements for the information system to support the hiring process at CIC.
Week 6 Content contains an article Good Practices for Developing User Requirements.
For this week’s discussion, post an initial response with:
1. How an organization can benefit from information regarding its applicants, current and past employees to gain a competitive advantage. (Research will provide specific examples of what some companies have done. Also, in Course Content for Week 5 – Information Management Module – Knowledge Management — introduces MITRE Corporation and its use of Knowledge Management.)
2. Include two specific user requirements (what users should be able to do with the solution) to help achieve those benefits.
Review the “triple constraints” of IT Project Management as covered in this week’s reading “What is Project Management?”, noting there are more than 3 constraints discussed in it. The illustration above from the article shows the author’s interpretation of the “triple constraints”.
Please address these 3 questions:
1. Which of the triple constraints do you think is the most important for the project of implementing an enterprise hiring system for CIC? You should address from a project perspective not the business overall.
2. Explain briefly why you selected that constraint.
3. Discuss how you would ensure that this aspect was well addressed to maximize CIC’s chance for success successful implementation.
This week’s discussion focuses on the benefits, considerations, and risks of adopting a Software as a Service (SaaS) approach.
Review the Week 6 reading SaaS Vendor Selection and then prepare your initial response as follows:
1. List two benefits of the IT Strategy to use a SaaS solution to support the hiring process.
2. Identify three things the CIO and his team should look for as they consider which SaaS vendor to select. Explain what they are, why they are important to CIC’s business.
3. Then, explain what you think is CIC’s biggest risk in outsourcing this IT function, why you selected that risk, and what CIC’s IT department’s key responsibilities are to minimize risk and protect the business as they select and use a SaaS solution.
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from essayprohire
The quality of an essay is important
If you want to be successful in the essay writing world, it’s important to make sure that the quality of your work is high. A professional essay writer from us will be able to provide you with high-quality papers, and they will also have the experience necessary to write effective essays. This means that you won’t have to worry about any errors or problems with your essays – they will be perfect.
Our Customer service is top-notch
If you have a problem with your essay, or if you just need a little help writing it, then you should contact our customer service. Our customer service is always available to help you with whatever you need – from getting your essay correct to helping you with the grammar and punctuation. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to call us today!
Our offer on Unlimited Revisions
If you're looking for essaywriting help, then you should definitely consider getting help from a essaywritinghelpnow. However, if you're not sure what you need or whether you have the time or resources to do the research yourself, then you might want to consider getting unlimited revisions done by our team of experts. O
Our guarantee to Confidentiality
We understand the importance of confidentiality, and we will never share your personal information with anyone without your permission. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee that your essays will remain confidential. If you decide that you no longer want us to write your essays, we will still respect your privacy and will destroy all the evidence that we had of your work.
We believe that it is important to have a reliable and trustworthy essaywriter. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our essays. We take the time to get to know our clients, and we will always make sure that our essays are of the highest quality. We understand that not everyone is happy with their first essay, so we want to make sure that you’re always satisfied with the results of our work.
Our punctuality and quality
At our company, we pride ourselves on our punctuality and quality. We understand that it can be difficult to get essays written on time, and we’re here to help you out! Our writers are always available to help you with your essay, and we guarantee that you’ll receive the best possible product. We also have a strict no-nonsense policy when it comes to plagiarism, so you can be sure that your essay will be of the highest quality.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.