1. Sophia’s job in publishing requires her to seek out new writers. She has chosen a bunch of talented writers, but none of them seem to get chosen for publishing. She thinks this has something to do with conflicts in management. How would you describe Vera’s job attitude?
2. Julia is a receptionist at a stockbroker’s office. Her boss just came in and chewed her out for no apparent reason. Julia freaks out and slams her iPad in the garbage. What is the cause of Julia’s reaction?
3. Erin is a customer service rep a social media software company. A customer calls and chews her out because the software is down. She needs to leave her desk to cool down. Why is her anger an emotion and NOT a mood?
4) Incompatibility two or more attitudes or between behavior and attitudes is referred to as?
5) What is the term that describes a person’s connection to their job and their view of self-worth from their work at the job?
6) Some companies require their employees to display a certain type of emotion when performing their job. What term refers to these emotions?
7) Janet must find a writer who can be assigned to an big advertising account. She pours over data from the past performance of her writers. Eventually she chooses a writer that has shown great results on similar accounts. What is the basis for Janet’s choice?
8) What is it called when managerial methods are based on the scientific evidence?
9) A construction manager is spending a great deal of time conducting interviews, due to high turnover rates of skilled workers. Many people quit because the workplace is not safe. Some foreman employees were encouraged to break rules in order to get the job done faster. How can the manager control these bad foremen?
10) Phil is a great salesman who has had a passion for sales since a young age. He recently won a trip to Hawaii for setting a new company sales record. Based on self-determination theory, why did the company recognition and award motivate Phil?
11) Tony is a computer program who is being forced to make a presentation about a project. He loves programming, but this project is going to take up much of his personal time. Based on self-determination theory, why is this presentation reducing Tony’s motivation?
12) Glendon is a business graduate who worked at a firm in Spain making a lot of money. The firm was hit by a financial crisis and sent Glendon back home where he makes less money at a non-profit, but is much happier. Which theory explains why Glendon is more happy?
13) Marci was sitting at her desk, when her boss walked in a gave her a bunch of really nice compliments. This made her very happy and satisfied with her career. Marci’s boss uses what type of communication?
14) How can manages make sure that employees do not withhold important info by being silent?
15) A CEO sent a super mean email to over 500 managers at his company. What did he do wrong?
16) Araceli works for a large corporation. She never speaks at meetings because employees like to gossip after work. What contextual issue is damaging the performance of Araceli’s team?
17) Ayesha is creating a team to build a new prototype. The other two team members have show great success working together in the past. She brings a high level of expertise for this project. Which best describes Ayesha’s group?
18) Irma is assigned to a project, but does not like some of the rules that have been set. However, other team members are perfectly fine with rules, so Irma decided to go along. What is this called?
19) Angelina has a cubicle neighbor that talks in a really annoying voice. She decides it’s not even worth talking to this individual. What is this called?
20) What is needed to keep process conflict productive?
21) What is the inherent right of a manager to have orders followed and obeyed?
22) Consider the following actions: reduce costs, cut overhead, speed up decision making, increase flexibility, get closer to customers, and empower employees. What type of strategy is this?
23) What is the term for employees adapting to organizational culture?
24) Imagine if an employee’s expectations do not reconcile with reality… At which stage of socialization is this person going to quit?
25) Your boss offers you a raise for doing additional work. What type of power is this called?
26) How do Political behaviors factor into the workplace?
27) How can a manager leverage the diversity of group, regardless of its actual composition?
28) Workforce programs that focus on diversity can be broken down into 3 steps. What is the third step in the process?
29) Sometime people will resist change. A manager gain their support by letting them contributes to the change process. What is this tactic called?
30) What strategy can quickly gain the support of enemies, but could backfire?
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from essayprohire
The quality of an essay is important
If you want to be successful in the essay writing world, it’s important to make sure that the quality of your work is high. A professional essay writer from us will be able to provide you with high-quality papers, and they will also have the experience necessary to write effective essays. This means that you won’t have to worry about any errors or problems with your essays – they will be perfect.
Our Customer service is top-notch
If you have a problem with your essay, or if you just need a little help writing it, then you should contact our customer service. Our customer service is always available to help you with whatever you need – from getting your essay correct to helping you with the grammar and punctuation. We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to call us today!
Our offer on Unlimited Revisions
If you're looking for essaywriting help, then you should definitely consider getting help from a essaywritinghelpnow. However, if you're not sure what you need or whether you have the time or resources to do the research yourself, then you might want to consider getting unlimited revisions done by our team of experts. O
Our guarantee to Confidentiality
We understand the importance of confidentiality, and we will never share your personal information with anyone without your permission. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee that your essays will remain confidential. If you decide that you no longer want us to write your essays, we will still respect your privacy and will destroy all the evidence that we had of your work.
We believe that it is important to have a reliable and trustworthy essaywriter. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our essays. We take the time to get to know our clients, and we will always make sure that our essays are of the highest quality. We understand that not everyone is happy with their first essay, so we want to make sure that you’re always satisfied with the results of our work.
Our punctuality and quality
At our company, we pride ourselves on our punctuality and quality. We understand that it can be difficult to get essays written on time, and we’re here to help you out! Our writers are always available to help you with your essay, and we guarantee that you’ll receive the best possible product. We also have a strict no-nonsense policy when it comes to plagiarism, so you can be sure that your essay will be of the highest quality.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.